Human Rights Board
The Human Rights Commission set itself the goal of encouraging the new constitutional role of the lawyer on the Fundamental Rights. The main objectives are:
- to promote respect for and the enforcement of human rights with courses and training events aimed to raise awareness of the Italian, European and International legislation and the procedural tools for the protection of rights;
- to support public policies on legal and social matters in order to obtain full recognition of the defense of human rights;
- to develop a network with institutional bodies and associations engaged in the defense of human rights;
- to coordinate with others commissions established at others national or international bar associations;
- to support human rights advocates threatened and persecuted around the world, by participating to monitoring observaries of endangered lawyer.
On the Day of the endangered lawyer, January 24th, 2020, the Milan Bar Association has organized a conference entitled ‘Endangered Lawyers around the World’. It was a fundamental event to shed light on the drama of lawyers who, too often, suffer because of their profession and are left to suffer alone in the role of advocates of liberty and rights.
Chairman Massimo AUDISIO
Maria Grazia BOSCO
Alessia DI PASCALE
Shuruq EL BAYUOMI
Maria Cristina FARAVELLI
Patrizia M. TICOZZELLI